BRIDGES2000 B.V. respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular their rights with regard to the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore established and implemented a policy for full transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, the purpose (s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you need additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) https://www.bridges2000.com/.
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): BRIDGES2000 BV, located at Landverhuizersplein 65, 3072 MH Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 24406638.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will not use the data and information from this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, especially unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all components used on this website are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller does not take immediate action against a breach cannot be considered tacit consent, nor a waiver of any right to prosecute the impressing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For good management of the site, the controller can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt, reduce or deny access to the website for a certain category of visitors
– delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international laws or in violation of internet etiquette
– make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any malfunctions, disruptions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website that cause the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or one of its functionalities. You are responsible for the way in which you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data from threats such as virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for which websites you visit and what information you are looking for.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
– because of the use of the website or services that are accessible via the internet
The controller is not liable for any damage you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab) use of this website, he has the right to (re) claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
1. Your personal data is collected by BRIDGES2000 BV and (an) external processor (s).
2. Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»).
3. An identifiable natural person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by referring to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological , genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the collector to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and, if applicable, to process your orders. They are registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to information
1. In accordance with Article 13 (2) (b) GDPR, every data subject has the right to information about, access to and rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right on data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of valid ID, on which you sign and state the address where we can contact you.
4. You will receive an answer from us within one month of the submitted request.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period can be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
2. If information is required to access certain functions of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not want to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal information will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you come across personal data of other data subjects during your visit to our website, you should refrain from collecting, unauthorized use or any other act that infringes the privacy of the data subject (s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Retention of data
The collected data is used and stored for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we can infer your personal interests. For example, (other) organizations can show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies enable profiling and treat categories of people differently when targeting ads. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. In particular, we use the following cookies on our website:
– Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for any electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-t Telefoon-tv-en- post / cookies # faq
Article 12 – Images and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the images associated with a product offered on our website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law is applicable to these conditions. The court in the district where the collector is domiciled has exclusive jurisdiction if disputes arise about these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Hendrik van der Ham, email@example.com, 0653661148.